As a leader, you invest in others. Now it’s time to invest in yourself!
Leadership coaching. Because it works.
I’m Mary Yerkes, founder of Mary Yerkes Coaching, and I partner with church and marketplace leaders called to influence faith and culture.
I specialize in working with individuals called to lead, both established and emerging leaders, creatives, and individuals who are change-makers. Whether you’re a leader of many or a leader of one, I can help.
My clients include:
- pastors, church staff, and ministry leaders
- corporate executives
- international emissaries
- forward and innovative thinkers
- creatives, e.g., writers, speakers, songwriters, worship leaders, etc.
- 20 and 30-something emerging leaders.
- small group leaders
- and more
What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federation describes coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Dale Stoll describes it this way, “Mentoring is imparting to you what God has given me; coaching is drawing out of you what God has put in you.”
Visit the Coaching FAQ’s page on the International Coach Federation’s website to learn more about coaching.
Is Coaching for You?
Who hires a leadership coach?
If you’re a leader who is ready to invest time and resources into his or her professional and personal growth, you’re a good candidate for coaching.
- If you’re a leader with a God-sized dream, coaching can help you bring it to life.
- If you’re looking for a fresh start, coaching can help you chart the course ahead.
- If you’re a ministry leader serving in the local church, coaching can help sharpen your skills and increase your effectiveness.
- If you’re an executive who no longer finds his or her job fulfilling, coaching can help you find your purpose and pursue your passion.
- If you’re a 20 or 30-something who senses a call to leadership but doesn’t know where to begin, look no further. Coaching can accelerate the journey and take you from where you are to where you want to go.
The world and culture is facing unprecedented growth. Strategies for spiritual and personal growth that worked in the past are no longer yielding the results they once did.
It’s time for a change. And I believe coaching is God’s tool for this hour.
Coaching is a transformational process that uses specific skills and tools designed to unlock professional and personal potential. This relationally based process invites you to explore the dreams and desires God has placed in your heart, to hone your leadership skills and overcome obstacles, and to address the deeper issues of your life calling and purpose.
With coaching, you go further faster. Period.
Why work with me?
Because I’ve received advanced training and certification through the Professional Christian Coaching Institute and hold professional memberships in both the International Coach Federation and the Christian Coaches Network.
- As a professionally trained and certified coach, I have the education, tools, and skill set to help you move forward in your leadership. And as a leader of leaders, I know what it’s like to lead in changing and challenging times.
- After spending more than 17 years in the financial services industry, serving in various professional roles, I understand the opportunities and challenges Christians face in the marketplace.
- As part of Youth with a Mission’s Executive Master’s Degree Coaching Network, I coach leaders worldwide and understand the challenges leaders face both her and abroad. I’ve worked with clients in South Africa, Brazil, Siberia, Canada, the UK, and more.
- A Leadership Investment Intensive team member, I guide national and international leaders on 52-week journeys of deepening intimacy with God. Participants include pastors, missionaries, ministry leaders, entrepreneurs, and more.
My years of marketplace experience, combined with my coach training and certification, means I’m uniquely equipped to serve you with excellence.
Contact Mary Yerkes Coaching
To learn more about life and leadership coaching and the services I provide, I invite you to browse through my website. Or contact me directly to arrange for a free, introductory call. I’m happy to answer any questions you might have and help you determine whether coaching is right for you.
I hope to hear from you soon!